Coconut Grove I got my head out the sunroof, I'm blastin' our favorite tunes
152 Posts
Ooc — Twin
We must be outta our damn minds, then, he snickers along with her, the quiet, breathy kind. we don't gotta stay there. We got nothin' but time to figure all that out.
And it was; it was crazy, inviting this strange woman with a baby on an excursion, but the more he thought about it, he figured anyone from the Isle was long gone by now.
Matteo was with Iseul, and only the lord knew where they went, as much as it hurt his chest to think of leaving with no note. Did they even want him around? What was the other option? Find Colt?
His eyes catch the way Reverie's lip curls when she laughs, the curve of her eyes, the ridge of her chin; and the girl, the little girl, a swath of grey and gold; and decidedly, he'd be much better off with these two even if it left him penniless.
How 'bout we rest here for a bit, let you and this l'il bugger right here get your strength up, he gestures to Blossom with a tilt of his nose, the skin above it wrinkled in a smirk; and then we'll head out?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got my head out the sunroof, I'm blastin' our favorite tunes - by Boone - August 23, 2023, 02:57 PM