Bramblepoint bartering, pleasantries, and consumption
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,602 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Towhee gave him directions, which were about as clear as he could ask for. He wasn't particularly keen on going up over mountains (not minus one leg, anyway... and it hadn't grown back yet), so the southern route sounded much more pleasant. He'd been through there before—he was sure of it—though he couldn't say it had been recently. He'd figure it out, like he always did, and the stars were as good a guide as any if he managed to get himself turned around along the way. In fact, traveling at night sounded like a perfect idea, considering the temperatures lately. He could have sword this was one of the warmest summers he had ever lived through... but maybe that was just his age talking.

He was half-ready to take his first step when Towhee asked for an update, to which Phox sighed. -Your mini-me is off on some quest that Njord sent her on. Sounds like she's taking after Meerkat and wants to 'grow up' real fast or something like that. I mean sure, we were like that, but we had shit going on!- They'd been at war when Phox ran off. He still stood by that decision, even if it had temporarily put a rift between him and Towhee. -I haven't seen Sable in awhile... Lele either. It's the main reason I'm going to head out from there. I wanted to father your kids as much as I could, but now they're gone. Lele was my best prospect as far as... y'know, and it looks like she's moved on as well.- Phox ended this with a shrug. He wasn't particularly upset or disappointed. He was used to it.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 25, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 25, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 26, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 26, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 27, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 28, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 29, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 30, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 09:11 PM