Northstar Vale can't talk got a beat in my headphones
Loner
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Chaos came in the form of two boys—and while pregnancy hormones had her emotional and weary, it hadn’t tampered her love and amusement for them as they crowed their challenges—and offered a demonstration.

She shook the water from her muzzle, honeyed eyes drifting over both of them before she lifted a paw, pointing it to them both. “Bet,” she chuffed.

No way they thought she was going to do this, hence the call to action. But she was all too keen to call their bluff.

And of course she would need some traction and speed to even flop her whale-like form deep enough into the water to wipe their smug smiles from their face. So, backing up, she was solemn when she looked out to the two, a brow arched, vying for their full attention: “What do I get when I wipe the floor with you two?”
Messages In This Thread
can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - July 25, 2023, 07:05 AM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - August 08, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - August 16, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - September 18, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - October 05, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - October 07, 2023, 11:57 AM