Big Salmon Lake Laughing Fairies
Moonspear
Villager
499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei offered a timid smile. She greeted her the way the people of Moonglow greeted. It was not how she would usually greet, but she wanted other's to think favorably of her home and her family. Her own mother even took on such nuances. It was the way of things. Ajei wasn't lost in the sense that she didn't know where she was. No. She was lost in thoughts and particulars of the world around her.

Ajei blinked surprised. Normally she was the one to ask if other's were okay. So to be asked herself, well it was a bit of a different type of thing. And she wasn't entirely certain how to answer. She had no qualms of speaking about it, and yet it felt an intrusion to speak of things her pack did. But they didn't seem to be secrets and wouldn't the boys be telling others what they were doing.

A soft nod. I suppose I am a bit lonely. My friends are out on spirit journeys to become men and I am anxiously awaiting them to hear their stories of travel. I am not one that likes to travel much, honestly. Preferring my borders. I'm Ajei.
Messages In This Thread
Laughing Fairies - by Ajei - October 24, 2023, 10:37 AM
RE: Laughing Fairies - by Akari - October 25, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Laughing Fairies - by Ajei - October 26, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: Laughing Fairies - by Akari - October 27, 2023, 06:26 AM
RE: Laughing Fairies - by Ajei - October 27, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: Laughing Fairies - by Akari - October 27, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: Laughing Fairies - by Ajei - October 30, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: Laughing Fairies - by Akari - October 31, 2023, 07:17 AM