Redtail Rise Legends Are Made
Pledged
Bearclaw
448 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he wanted to tell them. he truly did.
hey masque, after all that shit with the leadership where i didn't support you, we're gonna take off anyway.
ancelin almost blinked at the depth of that introspection. "we did," he said with a grin that was somehow a tiny bit reserved. 
would lilia hate it if he told masque? was this plan just for them? augur wouldn't have said anything, quite literally. or would it be communicated somehow? shouldn't he just say it, say the words sitting on his tongue, establish he and his mate again in this profound, outward way?
but the weeks of tension were an eating reminder of what could happen. say everyone was shitty at them then? would be a fucked up winter to try and get through.
ultimately, ancelin feared avicus knowing he meant to leave. feared her scorn, her rage. her hurt. feared that she would feel he was disloyal and deceptive.
and that sensation tied his tongue.
"i kinda want a whole bunch," ancelin said, rolling his shoulders till they felt loose again. "it'll be nice to see them hunting, fighting. growing up." without any of that bullshit. "not — well, you know my dad left. so i guess i'll figure that part out." wow, that felt uncomfortable. he coolly and calmly and not at all abruptly changed the subject.
"is it weird i'm worried about the winter?" not for bearclaw or the sake of spring, but the winter itself, bugging him as the temperature dropped.
Messages In This Thread
Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 24, 2023, 09:05 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 26, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 26, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 29, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 29, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 01:26 PM