Two Eyes Cenote do i at least remind you of every girl that made you mad?
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
302 Posts
Ooc — Twin
He slings an arm over her and begins to spin a tale through half-intelligible words, and for a moment Zaahira wonders if he may start singing. Perhaps she should not send him southbound alone.
Ramesses. She knew that name, knew him to be pharaoh before Toula and before Makono; knew him to be their father. But she had not heard the name Hatshepsuun.
Ever so slowly she begins to peel herself from the curve of his arm. The thing I will say of Rashepses is that he does love her. I have seen it. His body. His eyes. And she him, too, and I hope that he will not ruin that for himself.
She did not think Toula would take kindly to having lesser women beneath her husband. And her people, as far as she knows, love her; the Gods love her! But she is young; naïve and untouched, in some way, despite the knowledge she holds beyond her years. Perhaps time will change her. She could only hope that it will not.
What of you, then, Khusobek? Do you see yourself with a wife, if the Gods and our pharaoh were to grant you one? she was not blind. More than a few times, there were hints of the palace's women upon his pelt. But would he take any of them? Or, more pressingly, would they take him?
Messages In This Thread
RE: do i at least remind you of every girl that made you mad? - by Zaahira - November 01, 2023, 08:05 PM