Two Eyes Cenote I wish you would
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Naberius had come to enjoy his time in this "summer home" the Queen had taken as her own. It was a beautiful place and in some ways, reminded him of home back in the land of Sun and Sand. A place of green and blue and gold. This night, the Cenote was all these colors as well as silver, as the moon light cast a shimmering glow onto the twin pools of water below.

Naberius laid at one of them, lazily and content, which was the business of a Lord. He need not hunt, scout, collect herbs nor guard, as one of royal stature, lest he feel the need to make himself useful from time to time. After all, it was his gifts of various food which had boistered his place here when he had first come to Akashingo and he enjoyed to spar when he felt he needed a practice and scouted when he felt the need to stretch his long legs. 

This was not one of those nights. And soon, his eyes would wander to far more interesting things, as they laid upon Nefari, who came to the furthest pool from him. Naberius would watch her as he lay for a time and then he would rise and begin advancing into her direction around one large pool to the other. If he looked to be undressing her with his eyes, it was because he was. Rumors of the residents of Sun and Sand were quite true, in many cases... 

Amira, how have you enjoyed your stay here, so far?
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I wish you would - by Nefari - November 01, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 05, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 08, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 15, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 28, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - December 07, 2023, 09:15 PM