Hushed Willows [m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind
152 Posts
Ooc — Twin
it had become routine for reverie to come to him when something was bothering her. and this comforted him, the fact that she felt safe enough with him to confide in him. it made him feel as if he had to be doing something right.
and he welcomed her now, as he sat with his toes dipped in the half-frozen pond sitting in the heart of hearthwood's claim. hey, b-- woooooooaaaaaaahhhh, he'd never seen her like this before. her fur is tousled, crazed, with shards of tree bark and flecks of dirt peppered in her typically pristine coat. something was wrong. his first thought is that he must be in trouble.
ears flattened, he scurries to his feet and takes a good few steps away from her. you, um, y-you've got somethin' stuck in your hair, baby.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 02:56 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 05:02 PM