Hushed Willows [m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind
152 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion

she hurtled herself at him with an intensity he had never seen before. normally, he would have reciprocated, but this time; hey, no, we need to-- as gingerly as he can, he pulls her away from his jaw and instead wraps himself around her in an embrace. the equivalent of smothering a flame with a towel.
we need to talk about whatever it is that's got you riled up, first, alright? i'm not-- he wasn't sure how to do this. he'd never — he'd never said no to her. i-i don't feel comfortable gettin', y'know, um, wild. while you're like this.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 02:56 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 05:02 PM