Wild Berry Meadow Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
287 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was cold to Valiant as well, but the rest of him was still just a little overheated from all his romping. "I run warm," he replied. Soaking his belly in the stream quickly remedied this, and so it was not long before he stood once more and shook out his pelt.

"Well, lemme walk you home," he said, wary of the woman walking off on her own. "You can show me around. Y'know, I was born just on the other side of these mountains — but I ain't ever been to this side before. And I never went too far up 'em, either."

He had to get back to Ariadne — and to the pack that his brother cared so much for! — but they at least had each other, and this woman risked walking alone if he were to depart. He believed she would in all likelihood be fine even if she were to encounter the man, which already seemed unlikely. But she was easy company, and so it was not hard to find excuses to put off his departure a little longer.
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful - by Valiant - December 21, 2023, 01:43 PM