Ocean's Breath Plateau Abreast of Waves
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
He rolled it over and inspected it and for a moment her heart leapt in her chest a bit, uncertain but when he spoke his words were warm. The moment hung in the air and she felt the pounding in her chest stutter and stall a bit as she chanced a glance into his eyes, and she faltered on her quest for something clever to say, as her own response spilled forth. "I'm glad you like it." If he were only a friend or a hunting partner she might have given him a playful nudge and a joke about regifting it otherwise, if he was a lover she might have reached out, instead her shoulders stilled though there was a smile on her face.

Looking out at the horizon she glanced in the direction of Hoshor plains. She was looking forward to the journey despite her tiredness, the anticipation of the hunt had not set in but it fizzled deep beneath the surface. A stretch of her limbs to shake any remaining stiffness in them. "I should heald out soon to the plains to scout ahead of time and make sure the herds haven't all vanished into thin air if I can track them down." An unlikely prospect with bison but she was not so familiar with the herds there that it was not a possibility and it had been some time since her initial scout - hopefully she could pick up where they had gone.
Messages In This Thread
Abreast of Waves - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:34 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - December 19, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - December 20, 2023, 11:18 AM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - December 31, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - January 02, 2024, 12:20 AM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - January 20, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - January 27, 2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - January 27, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:39 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - February 08, 2024, 05:54 PM