Herbalists' Cache I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected
Loner
morning star
114 Posts
Ooc — roni
While she had truly not meant to startle her, a pang of guilt had her surging forward to comfort the girl through the coughing fit with gentle strokes of her tail should she allow it. "Ay, do not speak. Just rest." The herbs were no less recognisable to the northern woman now than they had been fresh and green. Still, she could sympathise with seeing your own hard work go to waste.

Only when she had recovered did Ulloriaq finally step back, lips quirking at the question. "Kukutux - moonwoman - she is well respected among her people. Her mind is a wealth of knowledge and her words speak true, always." While it was said that those among the living could ascend to godhood, Kukutux was just a woman to her. A powerful one, but a woman nonetheless.

Still, she couldn't help but be curious where the girl's train of thought had come from. "Does that make someone a god?"
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Tulugak - January 31, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - January 31, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Tulugak - February 01, 2024, 01:37 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 02, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Tulugak - February 05, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 07, 2024, 04:19 PM