Ouroboros Spine [m] i’m in the trees, i’m in the breeze, my footsteps on the ground
Moonglow
Beta*
310 Posts
Ooc — Box
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: POSSIBLE CONCEPTION

Something in her had changed with meeting Wilwarin. And it wasn’t the new mental turmoil that seeing her had spawned.

Fire burned beneath her skin, an awakening that stretched like a panther and hummed in the back of her head. Her fire time, the same that had wrenched her head towards her husband last year. Twice as strong this year, she felt, but perhaps it was a display of her singularity.

She had told her children before now that she may have to leave, just for a little while, but now that it was here she did not want to step away from them. Vairë’s chest clenched, but she remained strong as she swept out of the village. Unbidden, her thoughts went to @Valiant , though she did not call for him. It was untoward, in her eyes, for her to seek him out so soon. It was as anaa said, she must be certain now. Certainty was hard to come by, so she walked her way to the very edge of the village, standing on its fringes.

She would walk until she reached Uggungak Repose, where she would linger for a while. It was nice here, draped in snow, the distant knowledge of the deer herd on the hills, and despite the itch of her feet, renewed from her girlhood, she lingered beneath a bough of trees right on the border. Uncertainty nipped at her heels and despite the flush of her body, she paused.

She stood, statuesque, letting snow pile on her shoulders.