Hushed Willows Heartbreak City, party of two
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
I did forward date the thread and also added in a bit more info in the original post to make more sense! Let me know if anything should be changed!

She watched her friend prep her body for what was to come, a smile adorning her face. Reina’s eye’s were alit with excitement and warmth; Reverie was going to have her first litter with Boone soon! It was evident at the roundness of her belly and the glow that had finally settled, despite the rough beginning. A giggle escaped as she watched the fur fly as the golden wolf acknowledged her.

“Hi, yourself. Don’t worry, nothing could make you look gross. I think motherhood suits you, even though it has been rough on you.” The red woman came closer and gave a gentle lick on top of her head in greeting. She laid down, careful not to disturb Reverie, for she knew it can take quite a while for one who is pregnant to have any sort of comfort. Settling with a heavy sigh, she spoke again. “I need…guidance. Girl talk, if you will. After everything that’s happened, I just feel so confused. It’s about Tuft, and…your brother.” 

And there it was, she said it. A cringe made her wince as she spoke. Reina couldn’t help but look away as if something in the distance caught her attention; she couldn’t look at Reverie, afraid of what she might see on her friend’s face. She was embarrassed to admit that she felt something towards any male, especially not too long after her trauma. Fear of judgement made her feel heavy, so she laid her head on her paws, still not meeting the eyes of her friend.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 10, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 12, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 13, 2024, 04:54 PM