Hushed Willows Trying to be religious, talking to the man
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
True.., Abel muttered to himself. The following thought of most times they don't does not come until after he'd agreed with her statement. What of the baby birds that never make it far past their nest? He frowned.

God, I hope not, then with a shudder he added, especially if we'd need a lot. The image of wolf sporting a dozen hairless, pink wings would plague his thoughts for weeks to come.

If I had to choose, I'd choose two wings. With fur.

Abel fell quiet again for a moment. Talking this much wasn't something he was used to, and a topic like this was far from his ordinary. An initial thought believed the conversation to be unnessary, but weirdly entertaining nontheless. And he did not wish for the silence to roll on any longer.

So, um, what would you choose? If you could. Two big wings, or a whole bunch of fleshy ones? The corner of his mouth turned to smirk.
Messages In This Thread
Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 16, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 20, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 02:21 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 20, 2024, 02:53 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 22, 2024, 12:14 AM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 22, 2024, 12:39 AM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 22, 2024, 01:49 AM