Ouroboros Spine and i, the star-- burn low
Moonspear
Villager
512 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei had never run so fast or so hard in all of her life. As soon as she got word she had been in motion. Not even saying goodbye to @Sialuk or @Arrluk just pure movement. 

Tears had made it difficult to see. She hoped and prayed and bargained and begged to make it to her mama in time. To say goodbye. 

Mud caked her paws and her tears had dried upon her fur. She had done her best to clean some off, but she was more concerned with seeing her mother. 

A large undeniable pain in her chest
 So thick and so heavy she was certain her heart would break from it.

The words her mother spoke for her making it so much more painful and yet bearable too. 

I love you too mama. I'll always make you proud.

She didn't beg her mother to stay. That was cruel, but she stayed right beside her. As close as she could be to her mother and when she breathed her last. The delicate she wolfs cries could be heard for miles. They were not quiet or delicate. They were loud and shook her entire frame.

And all she felt at first was this vast opening fear.  She was alone. And she already missed her mama. 

But pride lit her too. Of the she wolf her mother had been. Ajei had come from perfection as far as she was concerned and she would live for her mother. She would do her best to be everything she could. So her mother never had leave to be upset in her beyond place.

And love. She had been given so much love. It was why she herself gave it so easily in return. The name she had been gifted. The mother she had been given. It had all been perfect.

Though Ajei wanted to scream of the unfairness. She had been raised to know life was just as important as death. And though it was hard. Her mother had lived long and had lived well.

She would hold her mother close to her until she could no longer. And it was then she would look to Kukutux for she knew her mother had entrusted her with what to do with her death.

I may edit this. I gotta cry first. RIP Shikoba and thank you for playing such a wonderful she wolf and the perfect wolf mom for both Ajei and Rodyn
Messages In This Thread
and i, the star-- burn low - by Shikoba - May 05, 2024, 11:53 PM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Ajei - May 06, 2024, 03:18 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Rodyn - May 06, 2024, 03:26 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Mojag - May 06, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Kukutux - May 07, 2024, 12:15 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Aiolos - May 08, 2024, 09:57 PM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Arrluk - May 08, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by RIP Ariadne - May 13, 2024, 12:08 PM