Moonspear I don't know what this madness means
Moonspear
Envoy
187 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Couldn't resist snagging this one! <3

Change was at work in her body. Signs of new life stirred inside of her. But, it wasn't all pleasant. The dark Archer had been having a rough time of it shortly after she returned. Her symptoms, while not severe or crippling, were a little alarming. At least in her own hormonal wacky mind.

They had just begun to settle and improve. But today Elentari still was feeling crampy, bloated and gurgling in the stomach. Never one to complain and always to bite the bullet and tough it out, she forced herself out of her ulaq. 

And besides, a certain devilish melodic voice and song called to her. Luring her towards him. She had traveled this familiar path many a time before, and found that same sight she had come to relish so much. Alaric, bent over and working like the rugged yet charming gardener he was.

She waited for the right moment. Until he slipped into the last verse of song. Then she slinked forward, low and winding herself up close, coiling around him, cat like. A soft hum in her throat, ears slicked back, her breath at his cheek.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what this madness means - by Alaric - April 26, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: I don't know what this madness means - by Elentari - May 07, 2024, 10:03 PM
RE: I don't know what this madness means - by Alaric - May 07, 2024, 10:36 PM