Wild Berry Meadow Berry = Good(?)
Loner
48 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Thank you so much for your patience, I've been ill as of late!

I can't say it was that hard to sneak up on you with my freaky ninja paws over your talking.

"Okay, that's a fair point!"

What wasn't a fair point in Cassian's eyes was the blunt refusal of what appeared to be a blossoming, lovely little arrangement on the blonde's end. Still, a no was a no and the belly that begged to be scritched would simply go scritchless. While the dirty, harrowing soul across from him continued to speak a simple roll to the left was given. Then, an extensive, prolonged yawn that showed off all of the jaggedly sharp canines that Cassian bore. There were bits of juice still stained into them from the aforementioned ravaging of the local goods and what hadn't been contained seemingly dyed itself into the sun-kissed fur he donned.

"It sure tasted good. Careful? Nah, what's the fun in that! How else would I learn? How else would I get experiences? New memories? Meet new souls? That sounds like a boring way of life, PBBBBBBBBBBBT!"

So boring, in fact, that Cassian spat on the ground simply out of disgust. Now, they were both standing up, and with his focus solely attentive on the new stranger it meant that every single of their movements and decisions were under the finest of "scrutiny". A more keen individual would've been able to perhaps piece apart bits and bobs here from how Bonnie reacted and why they reacted the way that they did, but Cassian certainly wasn't that breed of person. Instead, those murky, brown eyes just watched as his mouth curved down and words fumbled out.

"So, you just look like you rolled around in dirt? Okay, sure! Far be it from me to shame anybody and their past times, yeah? Besides, I think it looks nice. You've got this really rugged, rough, but awesome aura. Big time! Like....GRRRRR, don't fuck with me, I'm capable of doing things! I don't know what kind of things, but things!"

Bonnie

"Huh, Bonnie! Rolls off the tongue nice, but you know what would roll off even nicer? Some of that water that you mentioned! Also, I'm not out of it! Well, I guess it depends on what it is, yeah? Eh, whatever! Lead me, oh grrrrrrrrreat Bonnie! Into greener pastures and yummy water!"

There was no direction given, so Cassian simply walked up to Bonnie. Then, with about a foot of space left, the wolf eagerly awaited for this new stranger to lead the way!

"We can talk about things while we walk! I've got lotsa topics! My first one is....why are you out here? Out here to meet someone? Oooo, I didn't intrude, did I? Far be it from me to keep two wolves apart from each other! Or maybe it's family? You seem like a family guy. You've got that kind of aura to you! Strong, silent, and..."

Cassian's eyes narrowed.

"....secretive. Yeah! Super secret! Tell me some secrets? Ooo, tell me, tell me, tell me!"
Messages In This Thread
Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 02, 2024, 12:41 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 05, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 05, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 07, 2024, 02:45 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 10:31 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 14, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 18, 2024, 03:04 AM