Phoenix Maplewood genesis
Loner
367 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Mingled amongst the scent of blood was a scent that Suzy recognized, though it was faint. It gave her the courage to seek him out, however- wolves of the Rise were allies. To the best of her knowledge, they had harboured her once-lost brother, though she had no idea if he still lived among them. She wondered idly if the scent she was tailing belonged to Requiem- a scent she wouldn’t have known well anyway- but gut instinct told her that this one wasn’t her brother.

She startled, similarly to how he did- rising a foot into the air in surprise. Wild eyes looked at her and were greeted momentarily with a look of shock, followed by an intentional slow blink, intended to be reassuring. 

”It is alright; I be from Sapphique,” It should have been enough, she thought- until she remembered an incident involving last year’s brood. This young man looked to be about the right age, too- to have been involved in some squabble that had involved Sobeille and Astera. She sighed. It was just like fate, to cross their paths again. 

”I will not ‘urt you. I can ‘elp, if you want.”
Messages In This Thread
genesis - by Mulherin - May 07, 2024, 06:14 PM
RE: genesis - by Suzu - May 10, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: genesis - by Mulherin - May 28, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: genesis - by Suzu - May 29, 2024, 12:42 AM
RE: genesis - by Mulherin - May 29, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: genesis - by Suzu - May 31, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: genesis - by Mulherin - June 11, 2024, 03:00 AM