Hoshor Plains eighty-sixth

blameless
326 Posts
Ooc — Twin
not very many things got past zaahira, especially not when those things included knowing who was having sex with who. senmut had a glow about him, and while she did not comment on this, she snuck a brow-arched glance here and there to the priest which was the equivalent of a fist-bump.
i am disappointed, but not surprised, she'd said to him, tail lashing behind her in a swift curve. if they wish to be simple, let them be simple, and if they wish to be soft, let them be soft. it is their bed to lie in. i just hope they will not become a burden to us.
the landscape grew more and more foreign the further they ranged from akashingo. zaahira had nearly forgotten that she used to be such a commoner, living off the riches of the land around her.
have you never seen bison? she is entertained by the red-faced man's expression of awe. one of the large creatures chuffs at her, grumbling, watching her with dark, wary eyes. they are quite formidable, yes? i wonder if we could manage a herd of our own. perhaps they would make good protection.
she wonders if they could convince the yellowstone wolves to make a donation.
Messages In This Thread
eighty-sixth - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: eighty-sixth - by Zaahira - June 02, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: eighty-sixth - by Nephele - June 03, 2024, 12:22 AM
RE: eighty-sixth - by Senmut - June 04, 2024, 07:20 AM
RE: eighty-sixth - by Zaahira - July 06, 2024, 08:54 PM