Moonspear You can count on me
Moonspear
Villager
513 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei knew that Arrluk worked tirelessly to help out in the pack lands and then search at night. She tried, but she wasn't as dedicated as he was at least with the searching. Mostly because she simply wasn't sure where to search?

Ajei searched his face and moved closer to look up at him. Green eyes on his downcast gaze. The tiredness that clung to him like a second skin. The way he seemed to sag at the shoulders, that were usually upright and broad. As if to carry the burdens of all those he cared about. And he did more often than not. And it was not his job, but he made it so. 

So Ajei had determined she would take care of him when she could. Arrluk. She hesitated and then leaned forward a hairs breadth away. 

Would you like a hug? And

She shifted uneasily. I think you should take a break. I Know that you want to find them and help Sialuk too. But you cannot help anyone or continue to search if you are tired. You may miss something or, or get hurt or sick yourself.

Ears to her skull. Had she said too much? What if he got upset with her or thought she didn't care. Ahe did very much,but rest was important.
Messages In This Thread
You can count on me - by Ajei - June 20, 2024, 06:03 AM
RE: You can count on me - by Arrluk - June 20, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: You can count on me - by Ajei - June 21, 2024, 12:04 PM