Swiftcurrent Creek One day fly over me
Swiftcurrent Creek
Iota
414 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Suzu had been born, a barely breathing runt alongside three brothers. And with two other litters that year, she had learned quickly that if she wanted to eat, she must do so quickly- and take as much as she could fit in her stomach. Thus, it was to her delight to see two of her children pushing and shoving at each other to eat- though she did have to put in an effort to stifle a little giggle at poor Saturin's misfortune. 

"Alright, alright, I come," She said, moving forward to walk to her flailing, wailing son and use the tip of her nose to help right him. She wrinkled her nose and wiggled her belly slightly, before she put out a paw to halt Saturin in his tracks, before promptly spilling the very last of what she had left in her belly onto the ground beside him. She licked her lips. "You get to eat dessert first," She said as she drew back to allow him to eat his own personal meal- which she had originally intended to keep for herself. 

She could fish again- the priority right now was making sure her children feasted without feeling as if there was a limit.
Messages In This Thread
One day fly over me - by Suzu - August 31, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: One day fly over me - by Etienne - August 31, 2024, 10:05 AM
RE: One day fly over me - by Shark - August 31, 2024, 12:16 PM
RE: One day fly over me - by Saturin - August 31, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: One day fly over me - by Leonore - August 31, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: One day fly over me - by Suzu - September 05, 2024, 03:07 PM