Firefly Glen [m] [PHE] Gunnin' out of this place in a bullet's embrace
Moonspear
Villager
566 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei's eyes went wide in her head first at the girl Cygnet and then the one who came to her rescue. She felt her body shift completely backward. So cruel and then the words that came out of the blind girls mouth.

Her eyes narrowed and she dug deeply for some of the strength her mother had. I beg your pardon! I was simply asking her if she was having fun. I did not look at her in any type of way. You shouldn't assume such terrible things.

And then it spiraled. As the other one spoke and she shifted. She wanted to cry. She looked over to the girl Shadess. She had seen her at the cliffs.

Her tail was low. Her paws were shaking. She wanted to shrink. But she dug deeply for one last ounce of control.

That is such foul language. It is not how one should act. Specifically in front of one of the village hosts of this hunt. I will be sure to speak to both Rodyn and Kukutux of your absolutely appalling behavior.

She shuddered. Come along Shadess. We have other wolves to meet who are hopefully both kinder and friendlier.

Ajei out
Messages In This Thread
RE: [PHE] Gunnin' out of this place in a bullet's embrace - by Ajei - September 30, 2024, 05:28 PM