Lion Head Mesa Revenge is a tall order, Baby get it done
Muat-riya
Mazoi
There is always unintended consequences
163 Posts
Ooc — Danni
At first touch she screamed. Don't touch me!

She fought him. Twisted. Tucked her tail. Kept her head low protecting her throat. 

Even blind in one eye,  she bucked at his paw touch.  Incensed in her fury. She wanted to bite someone.

But his touch was not a cruel one. And she took a breath and another. His words confused her at first she couldn't focus on them. 

Hw pushed her to the furs. Or we'll gently placed. But she was still not happy about it.

But, She was exhausted and she had done nothing. She lay there absolutely boneless. She couldn't even lift her head anymore. Having used all her energy.

She tried to remember. At first everything was disjointed and messed up, but slowly it worked it's way out.

They came from the rear. We would never had made it. They ambushed us.

Her eye whirred as she tried to remember. Words. Another language the sound of screams. Then the camps the beatings. The fighting. 

They dispatched Machi first. Did not think I was a threat, but I showed em. I fought back. He was not killed. You have to find him. They bit his paws his legs. Machi.

She lay her head down, eye growing heavy.
Messages In This Thread
Revenge is a tall order, Baby get it done - by Safiya - October 08, 2024, 06:12 AM
RE: Revenge is a tall order, Baby get it done - by Senmut - October 08, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: Revenge is a tall order, Baby get it done - by Safiya - October 08, 2024, 05:03 PM