Otatso Wetlands fangs of nyx
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
no worries! i'm just now catching up after a week of like.. no posts bc work/holidays/blahblahblah. and sure do whatever you gotta do with it ^^
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

His answer brought out a small nod as she listened. The meal was the obvious answer, while the mushroom added a depth to it she had not foreseen. Her ears quivered intently with interest. Scales and gills make it sound like you speak of fish, she chuffed with a humored swish of her tail and accompanying smirk. Ame could guess gills were the ridges on mushrooms, while scales.. well, she had less of an idea, which she did not dwell on since his sought-after fungi lacked them evidently. But, hm, I have noticed a few mushrooms here and there, but not paid them close mind. I came to hunt for plants with.. medicinal properties. So needless to say, she had overlooked mushrooms because she did not know of any uses they may have. The fungi had never caught her attention for that reason before.

But, the pale-furred male most certainly had her attention now. Canting her head subtly, she asked Abnormal effects? hoping that he would elaborate in full. She knew of kinds of mushroom that could make one ill, and those that apparently opened up the barriers of perception.. but she had never looked into the notion, heard first hand accounts, or fully understood what that was supposed to mean.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - November 20, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - November 21, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - November 23, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - November 24, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - November 28, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - December 03, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - December 05, 2014, 12:57 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - December 07, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 10:10 PM