The Sunspire Decisions
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

When her attention had once been all for Rain, she could not help but divert it just slightly at the appearance of Nishu. Amekaze did not find herself particularly surprised to see him, but it did lead her to wonder just how inseparable they were. Always when she scented one of them upon the mountain, the other was not far behind. She nodded a quiet greeting to him to acknowledge his looming presence.

Ah, you are not the first to be interested in this. Vienna, too, intends to learn to heal. she quipped with a pleased wave of her tail. It would be good to have consistent healers in their midst, and now all she needed to was ensure that they could learn properly. I suggested she go to the Plateau to see what they may have to teach, if anything, so perhaps go elsewhere to start then combine your findings.. she mentioned offhandedly.

As for the Creek, Ame had been anticipating this. Now, the Creek is a complicated matter, but one that has been mending over time.. she begun with a look that asked if she was truly ready for this long-winded explanation. What do you know already? If anything? Ame asked, just so she would not need to reiterate, or so she could find a focus in her explanation.

Then, with a measured exhale and a nod, she continues. Of course you may go. I think it would just be good to know of healers and even naturalists in other packs. Because while I do not know if I could find someone suitable to learn more from, it is worth a shot just to see what is out there. she said. Otherwise, I suppose I am a bit curious of just how some others have fared over the wintertime, like the western packs, Ouroboros and Stavanger Bay, and if there are any other new packs in the area we have yet to know of, between here and the southern coast mainly. Nevertheless, I wonder if they have healers or anyone noteworthy.. she considered out loud. She would let Rain know of more specifics; Ame had truthfully not been invested in considering lands beyond the mountain lately, what with her focus turned to ensuring their resources lately.

Messages In This Thread
Decisions - by Rain - January 20, 2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 21, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - January 22, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 23, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - January 28, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 30, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:19 AM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - February 11, 2015, 09:42 AM