The Sunspire Decisions
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Nishu voiced obvious concerns, and the dark alpha swept her ears his way. True, Ankyra remained a distantly looming threat to the both of them, one that would exist so long as they did. Despite the mystery of the coastal pack, Ame was concerned, but not massively so. They had made no detectable moves since and she felt that so long as they stayed away from where they lurked, which seemed to be a limited spread of land, it would not be an issue.

Rain returned with confidence in fending them off. Mhm, they are always a threat. If they ever bring strife directly to the Sunspire, we will handle it accordingly, but I would not let the possibilities of it keep you tied to here when you have cause to explore, she said, not believing it to be a good enough reason to veto Rain's desires to travel about. Perhaps it would serve as a good test of the waters to see if they would encounter them out there.. because truthfully, they would not know what Ankyra would do until they did it and she did trust in Rain's strength to handle it as needed.

Anyway, it seemed Rain began with a blank slate regarding the Creek. Ame drew a thoughtful breath before she launched into what was sure to be a lengthy explanation. Our relationship with them has been on a slow mend for months now, but it stems from the nature of Sunspire's foundation. Ferdie, the original alpha here, and Jace were wrongfully ousted from their ranks then came here to settle and heal. I followed, although I had only been a part of the Creek a short while and had joined.. because Ferdie was a friend I wished to be near. Her ears slicked back upon thinking of Ferdie, a sore spot that had largely healed; looking back, she was frustrated by having ever cared for him at all. All of which only served to anger the Creek's alpha of the time, Fox. She opted to instigate for the weeks that followed for she felt that we were too close to her, and evidently, were viewed as a threat. Altercations followed until Fox was no longer alpha -- a situation I do not fully understand the details of but I feel the Creek wolves grew tired of her actions and sent her away. She no longer lives there. It was glaringly obvious that the red hellion was the root of it all.

Since then, we have a truce to basically leave one another alone, so we have maintained a distance. Ame did appreciate Scimitar's alphaship at least. She hardly heard from the Creek, which to her, was good news. Their alpha now.. I have few qualms with him, and I think that their membership, and our own, has seen enough turnover that by now.. few know why this ever was. Creek wolves used to be more hostile towards ours. I rarely hear instance of it now, but as I said, we have just kept a distance since our hunting grounds do not have a reason to overlap. They are not an active threat by any stretch of the definition. And while she would be glad to see them move on or the pack disappear entirely, she was above forcing this hand since their creek was far enough from her mountain that she wasn't bothered. So, with this, she awaited questions or comments curiously.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Decisions - by Rain - January 20, 2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 21, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - January 22, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 23, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - January 28, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 30, 2015, 07:34 PM