Otter Creek dream in red
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
HELLO!!! yes that is fine my timelines are pretty irrelevant rn
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She found a suiting stride and a low-slung nose caught better hints the further she moved. The trail warmed and something else prickled her fur while she went, but it was not the focus. With the chance of prey, no matter how meager here in the depths of winter, it necessitated the most of her attention.

Jogging on, she soon spied the raccoon's motion in the forested underbrush. On the small side of average, yet not quite scrawny, but it was warm food nonetheless. She sprung ahead to pursue before it could take to the trees, which it did attempt; though, her teeth were quick to prevent this.

Of course, the masked mammal gave an ugly squeal that went echoing into the dark -- just to make sure that all eyes in the forest would be her way. It scratched back at her muzzle, so she gave it a clench and a shake, then dropped it at her paws to writhe it out to the end. Then, listening and now extending her perception beyond the hunt itself, she licked her jaws.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
dream in red - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 04, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 06, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 22, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:21 PM