Redhawk Caldera and i feel all of it, too, you know
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Finley had gone again and Fox had nursed the vociferous Wildfire back into a stuporous sleep. This nap didn't last much longer than the prior two, as her mother shifted and accidentally put weight on the pup's black tail. She startled awake with a hoarse, indignant cry, only for a soothing, apologetic tongue to run down her back. Wildfire huffed.

Suddenly, she was being lifted and carried. She squirmed, though it was over as soon as it had started and she was being tucked back against her mother once more. What she didn't know was that Fox had moved away from her grumbling mate at the den's rear and situated herself and Wildfire (the only one currently awake) nearer to the door, where two lime green eyes peered curiously inside.

Oblivious to the aunt hovering over her, Wildfire reached up her pale paws and began rubbing sleepily at her face. A great yawn overtook her, splitting apart her tiny jaws and revealing her shiny pink gums. She then went limp, oozing to the floor beside her mother like a puddle of tomato soup. It had been such a busy first day.
Messages In This Thread
and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 01:08 PM