Moonspear Strange
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was a nice thought that Ragnar didn't care if anyone followed his beliefs, and that he accepted them as they were. Charon remembered some of his conversations with Ragnar well and he also remembered vividly when he'd been to Duskfire Glacier and back and Ragnar'd saved him near Stavanger Bay from that threatening wolf. Still, thinking of Ragnar, who was no longer here at all, made Charon feel weird, as though he had never been there at all, as though he was like Drake, the imaginary friend Charon used to have when he was young. He seemed non-existant because he wasn't here now, and the memories were all they had left of him now.

Thistle seemed to prick right through the reasons behind his question. Charon felt a glow spread across his face at first, but he decided instantly that he was a great Alpha, Jarl, King, Emperor, and there was no need for him to feel self-conscious about anything. "Yes, I do," he replied, trying not to let any of his nervousness shine through. "And I think she likes me, too." He was pretty certain that Amekaze felt the same way; after all, she had appreciatively accepted it when he had cleaned her wounds after the coyote attack. Even the ones on her face.

Thistle told him all about her and Ragnar then, and it was a mysterious world opening up to him. Charon saw a way different side of his adoptive parents and the relationship that they had had this way. He had never noticed any of the strife between them, really. What piqued his curiosity even more was when Thistle said that he should strive for a relationship like his parents, Julooke and Verrine, had had. "What were they like? My real parents?" he asked Thistle, settling down to listen to more of her stories. He found himself captivated by them, and after hearing more about herself and Ragnar, he yearned to hear the love story of Julooke and Verrine, and whatever else she could reminisce about them.
Messages In This Thread
Strange - by Charon - February 06, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 06, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 07, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 14, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 14, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 16, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 16, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 18, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 29, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:15 AM