Nocturne Summit Skyfall
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
With careful steps, Nanook climbed the mount. Moonlight bathed the snow, but unlike the daytime sun, the glow offered no heat to temper the cold. Thankfully, Nanook's fur had thickened with the turn of the season, and she'd entered the winter with experience on her side: the Apaata had survived the season once, and though the odds still stacked against her, she was determined to survive the beast again. The fear that she wouldn't drove her. But tonight, Nanook let this fear sink to the recesses of her mind. The clarity of the sky beckoned her heavenward, and with the stars in sight, she climbed.

Her breath curled around her muzzle in foggy clouds as she approached a vantage point on the side of the summit. She came here often to survey the stars, a constant source of wonder for the sylph, though she knew so little about them. Yet tonight, it seemed another had the same idea. She thought of turning around when she deciphered the silhouette from the inky sky, but instead she approached the other, intrigued by her presence. "Do you watch the stars, too?" she asked. Her voice scratched from her throat, quiet and stale from lack of use.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Skyfall - by Odette - December 18, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Skyfall - by Nanook - December 29, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Skyfall - by Odette - December 31, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Skyfall - by Nanook - January 02, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Skyfall - by Odette - January 08, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Skyfall - by Nanook - January 30, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Skyfall - by Odette - February 20, 2017, 12:16 AM