Morningside Cuesta I've never veered starboard 'cause I've never sailed at all
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
The pups have technically been born already, so I'm going to throw up a quick family thread. Grayday is present, feel free to PP him grooming/nuzzling/staring at the pups. @Dauntless @Lavender - feel free to join in! Same with @Khoe. Anyone else who'd be allowed near the den (mostly Dawn, at this point, but maybe also Krypton) can hop in as well.
After the whole ordeal of being born, all three of the little potatoes had been cleaned, fluffed, and fed. They were now resting happily by the side of a Much Larger Fluff, and really, there was not much to complain about. Easy was toasty warm and surrounded by things that smelled very comforting and safe.

But still, somehow, she was not happy. The tiny girl was wiggling with all her might in no particular direction, and with no clear aim in mind. Was she trying to get more comfortable? Perhaps. Was she hungry? Likely. Did she have some dark, ulterior motive in mind? The world might never know...

Truthfully, the girl was wiggling just to wiggle. And, likewise, tiny peeps of dispeasure were coming from her tiny little mouth for no reason at all. She couldn't even claim that she liked the sound of her own voice - for the girl, at the time, could hear nothing at all.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!