Stone Circle Sister, you are going to be an aunt.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
This is literally all I thought of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
Also, congratulations! I just realized that Nanook doesn't actually know how babies are made lol

Nanook drew back her head and felt her brows raise. Desna had news? And to share with her first. At this, something wormed in her heart, a warmth, and Nanook fell back on her haunches and crooked her head with the same curiosity she had probed her sister with. Desna took an equal sit, and this only brought further suspicion that perhaps her sister hadn't quite outgrown the habit of sneaking food...

And then the bomb dropped.

She blinked. Pregnant. Her sister? Logically it made sense. "Ma said you'd need be grown to have them." She mused quietly. Nanook hadn't quite understood at the time, but she had grown since that day, and had come to understand, and so had Desna, apparently, on levels much more personal than she. But pregnancy, outside of a concept, was a new thing to her, and Nanook found herself on her paws again and inching closer to her sister, wanting to examine the strange phenomena that had overtaken her now. The bulging sides - that wasn't food. Those were little wolves, and Nanook squinted, trying to imagine what inside would look like. "Weird." she murmured, and turned her head the other way, "So how did you do it?" Nanook knew a lot about the stars, the sky, the weather, the ground, but in all the chaos of her childhood, this talk had seemed somehow inconsequential to her. She'd had plenty more important things to think about, after all.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - July 21, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - July 21, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - July 21, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - July 29, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 01, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 03, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 10, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 11, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 18, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 19, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 21, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 26, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 30, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - September 01, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - September 04, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - September 05, 2017, 03:41 AM