Hoshor Plains Side Tracked
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He had forgotten to realise the fact that both of the questions he had considered asking could have been turned on him, but this one gave him more information and he'd prefer that choice. The boy simply nodded, never having heard of Howl or Morningside. He probably wouldn't have cared anyway, to be perfectly honest, but perhaps he could use the knowledge one day and he wouldn't pass up that opportunity. When the question was turned to the Spiderling, he hesitated. His name he wasn't too bothered about sharing, since he would not give his birth name. Aries was something only his family would be allowed to call him (not that he'd seen them for months). Neo was what everyone else called him, something to not only hide his true identity, but he felt stronger with it. Having strangers not know his actual name was almost comforting in a way.

The ashen child also realised that even if Howl knew of Blackfeather, he probably wouldn't go near unless he had the stomach for it. Most were put off by their gory marking... habits. "Neo. I'm from Blackfeather Woods." Then he considered what else to say. He had come to fight, and this male seemed capable enough - perhaps he should ask, much as he disliked going to others for help. "You don't happen to know much about fighting, do you?"
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Side Tracked - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Side Tracked - by Aries - September 17, 2017, 05:49 AM
RE: Side Tracked - by Howl - September 18, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Side Tracked - by Aries - September 23, 2017, 05:34 AM
RE: Side Tracked - by Howl - September 24, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Side Tracked - by Aries - October 09, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Side Tracked - by Howl - October 15, 2017, 10:40 PM