Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance snorted. "in't that crazy?" he replied with a shrug, "we thought she was dead-- one of lyra's sisters found her." even though korei failed to do anything right in that moment... she had found the pup. terance gave her credit for that. "but, anyway, we all attacked the bear and i was in a bad position, i guess," he added, kind of tying the story together-- kind of. 

rannoach's comment earned a wide smirk from terance, a bit of white tooth poking through. "we're lucky to have her," he then said definitively. he meant the pack as a whole was lucky to have her but, the both of them were probably lucky to have her as well. otherwise, they'd be dead.

he followed rannoch's gaze over his shoulder to the mouth of the den, realizing that he was probably looking for lyra-- and that he was probably in pain. he glanced back to the wounded wolf and cleared his throat. "i'll leave you to rest, then, if i see lyra i'll send her your way," he then said, rolling his shoulders and moving to stand. "it was nice to meet you-- maybe i'll see you around?" he then added, a sort of question but also sort of a comment. either way, the yearling dipped his head and turned out of the den, deciding to go on a quick lyra hunt... maybe he'd have a little bit of luck.
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM