Stone Circle Worn to the bone
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Thanks for starting! <3

Some days, the pups' growing independence meant more work to keep them in check - even as an eye from the shadows - but today Nanook took an all out break. Their ranks had grown in the past month, to fill with many who took to Desna's brood with the warmth of any blood-relative. Nanook had met their arrival with a watchful caution, but none seemed double-minded, and she trusted them enough to step away from her duties and enjoy some time alone for once. In quietness. In peace.

Only, Nanook found with the increase of members, she could barely find places that remained private very long. The sound of footfalls crunched not far from where she rested, and they stopped. She shifted, and peered up. Through the trees, the stormy woman glimpsed a tall, creamy shape taking refuge in like manner. She considered, momentarily, of letting him to himself, but the past four months, her world had exploded into nothing but pups, and her mind craved for conversation with someone more or less her age.

So she rose, and dawdled a moment before she approached, taking a circular approach so as to meet the man from the front. Nanook recognized his scent more than his face, and she paused before him. "Mawk." How did wolves invite themselves into each other's space? Uhh - "Are you accepting company?" That seemed appropriate enough.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Worn to the bone - by Mawk - December 20, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Worn to the bone - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Worn to the bone - by Mawk - December 24, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Worn to the bone - by Nanook - December 29, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Worn to the bone - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Worn to the bone - by Nanook - January 03, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Worn to the bone - by Mawk - January 12, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Worn to the bone - by Nanook - January 16, 2018, 02:54 PM