Otter Creek 'Cause the next moment, before you know it
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
No worries, thanks for the thread! Will archive this now :) I feel bad for hurting Cebra, awee.

He did little to halt her shaky movements, watching the woman as she scittered and took off without a word - her silence, aside from the shriek, was not untimately a surprise. It was clear the Svartell had shaken her up terribly - though he could not say he cared. Rather, he found a great deal of amusement in the fact that he, a youngster a good few years younger than the mother, had beaten her up and caused such fear to spark in the wolfess' heart.

The urine that had swiftly left the stranger made him wrinkle his nose in slight disgust, but he had seen worse. It was not, perhaps, the stench that grossed him so, more the cowardly way in which she had accepted defeat and submitted after only a smidge of pain. Though he could not say he had felt the tearing of his own tail, but still his arrogance remained. Aries, too, supposed he would rather they submit so simply than put up a fight stronger than he could match, but clear it was that this was his pride talking. 

He watched, eyes sparkling in the darkness, as her figure disappeared from sight and it was then, with a smirk upon his face, that the boy took his leave. Back to Blackfeather he would slink.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 27, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:16 PM