Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He seemed to stall for a moment following her touch where he gawked at her, and a corner of Nyx' mouth turned upward in an amused smirk. Had he noticed her, perhaps? She'd never been a head-turner like her sisters and was instead content to fit herself in the "average" category, but she was female and often, this alone was enough for the opposite sex. Briefly her thoughts turned to Saor, the loveliest of the Ostrega girls, and wondered if she'd found someone worth her time - promptly followed by the fleetest pondering of whether Ingram might be worth hers.

She fluttered her lashes at him in response to his talk of protecting his females and swooned to brush her flank playfully against his own with a dreamy and exaggerated exclamation of "my hero!" before attempting to shove him more forcefully with a tawny shoulder. 

When they came upon the stream, she gestured to it with a suggestive cant of her pale muzzle. "Better drink deep then," Nyx lowered her head, tasting the chill surface with a single lap of her tongue. "I actually had not realised you intended to start a pack when you guys asked me to hang around," Nyx quirked a brow at her sable companion, tongue snaking from her maw to lick a rogue water droplet from her lower lip, "nor did I expect it to be right up Drageda's ass. Did you know they resided on the cliffs?" Nyx eyed Ingram more seriously then, recalling their conversation upon first meeting when he declared that there was nothing of note beyond the strand. It did bother her, she would not deny that: the already established pack could easily object to their proximity, and Nyx wasn't sure that she was prepared to die for a territory that meant nothing to her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Nyx - January 18, 2018, 07:20 AM