Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
like nyx, a frown trickled across ingram's snipey features. he disliked to hear that so soon after their claim they were already hitting speedbumps -- he hoped that perhaps whatever shadow sat on the cliffs was one that did not enjoy traveling. he found himself studying the endless cliffs, his mind wandering: what if they did object? what if the wolves did rain down upon grimnismal with fang and claw. could they endure an attack to their homestead -- and if they could, would even the newest of initiates stand their ground alongside the luschyon brood?

ingram would not have faulted a wolf for trusting his sensibilities - even if it meant leaving ankyra sound behind.

his frown deepened as nyx mentioned the reality that their situation could quickly grow out of their control. he did not like to hear that already, there had been aggression demonstrated (by one of his own packmembers, none-the-less!). he knew immediately who nyx was referring to, as only one creature fit the description. ingram was still reserved when it came to the siren queen. she had housed lycaon and loved him as her own, and on that front, he respected her -- but it did not mean for a moment he trusted nor had any affection for the cold little coywolf.

"you're right. that's troubling news." he tried to depict the scenario - no matter which way he did, the situation seemed grim. "why was she on the beach? we've been here a while, she should have noticed the borders... unless i didn't mark them as well as i thought i did.. is she okay?" he grew troubled; had he slacked on his duties and let down those of the sound? a sense of guilt welled in his heart at the prospect that he had failed to uphold his one job.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Ingram Sr - January 20, 2018, 02:11 PM