Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
lol i dunno the outcome of that thread so trying to be vague here.   :x

The agouti she-wolf observed silently as Ingram's frown deepened, and she was fully aware of the flurry of guilt within her breast. Pressing her ears back a little, Nyx suddenly felt so torn about her decision to leave the sound. She'd been so prepared to take her leave of the sound before crossing paths with the sable yearling, and it frustrated her that new uncertainty had so swiftly crept up on her.

The boys were more than capable of holding their own, and although she hardly felt responsible for them, they were... hers, in a way she couldn't explain. Fond of one another since their first encounter, Nyx had lingered around Ankyra Sound for so long purely because they still remained. Looking at Ingram then, as he processed the information she provided with visible concern, the golden wolfess found herself wondering how she could even consider leaving them to deal with the potential threat of Drageda when he and his brother had not been at fault. She had witnessed it, after all. Surely the right thing to do was to hang around and see it through.

"Curiosity, I assume," Nyx told him, "she asked if I lived here, stated she had come from the cliffs and then everything escalated so fast after that."
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 02:35 PM