Whitebark Stream i only listen to the wind when it's crying
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the woman's ears pricked at the sound of another, and for a moment she wondered if it were Adi. she turned to meet him - her, she realized quickly, and her gaze settled on the stranger before quickly scanning her. pretty, she realized dully, and it was after a moment that she offered a "hello,"  at once glad and disappointed that it was not Adi that stood before her. 

she did not offer much else besides a slight cant of her head, tiredly pushing her brain back to the place it belonged, and standing a little straighter as she turned. she attempted to push and prod her thoughts into order, knowing she ought to ask this girl about the taiga, but failing to put herself together as quickly as she'd liked, and thus remaining silent a beat longer.
Messages In This Thread
i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM