Ankyra Sound once there was a bee named spider
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram was swift to slow his pace as he came across wylla -- mostly because of the monstrous thundercloud of anger that snarled over her muzzle, darkening her snipey features. yikes. she looked angrier than a moray eel caught in a tidepool, her yellow eyes vehement with toxicity and a sharpness to every motion. she ran over them like a concerned hen, her narrow muzzle running the length of his body and sending a slight chill down his spine.

he recovered his breath in gasps, and as soon as he was able to, spoke: "arrille - he was out on the coast and i was following him, and there was a wolf i met before, a long yearling and some of her friends." continued strangled GASPING because he was the equivalent of a fat man who had seen nothing but doritos and mcdouble mcdonalds meals for the last six years. "i don't know why -- but they attacked him. i had no time. i tried to stop it -- and lycaon came along and --" he cast a glance at his brother - he was not about to do the sibling equivalent of pushing lycaon in front of a semi by divulging what exactly was said, so he tactfully steered around that: "we tried to talk them down --" (read: INGRAM tried to talk them down. lycaon just brought a match to a gasoline fight.) "but they weren't having it, they attacked lycaon and i had to defend him. kierkegaard and arrille are gone. i told arrille to run before it turned into a brawl and i think kierkegaard went after him." he came up for air again and wiped a stinging cheek with his paw. "i dunno what they wanted with arrille but i couldn't let them hurt him -- there were a lot. they're from the pack on the cliff."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - February 19, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - February 19, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - February 20, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - February 22, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - February 22, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - February 22, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - February 24, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - March 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - March 18, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - March 18, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - March 19, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - March 25, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - March 30, 2018, 11:12 PM