Blackfeather Woods but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems;
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 
for @Kove. <3 set at nightcaller temple

this was not something that could be ignored any longer, relmyna decided, and after a sleepless night in a den that seemed to have grown cramped in a matter of hours, the evoker rose with the dawn. 
one of her newer and more unfortunate maladies was the constant need to relieve herself; the woman gave an annoyed chuff as she took herself to the borders and made better use of herself there, strengthening the scent markers that had faded in some places.
when she had finished, relmyna felt the deep claw of hunger gripping at her; much stronger now than in memory. but the pale woman scowled, her twisted lip adding a dark nuance to her expression — instead, she turned and began to hunt with searching steps for a larger burrow in which she might nest.
as if drawn, however, relmyna found herself at the temple, where potema's fetishes still clung. and today the evoker lay down a small bundle of three bones and an ash leaf, sitting heavily to gaze unseeingly at her offering. the girl within her was whispering again, but this time relmyna paid the specter no heed.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems; - by Relmyna - February 23, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems; - by Kove - February 25, 2018, 03:33 AM