Blackfoot Forest Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The soldier of darkness harboured within his chest a tangle of secretive desires, those poisonous thoughts that ought not to be spoken upon the lips of any. Of course, he was aware he had the strength and speed to knock the girl off her feet and leave her bleeding on the ground until her soul was stripped from her body, but he did not act on this knowledge. Her deep, chocolate gaze met his own icy orbs and for a moment there was a thick silence that needed no words to fill the gaps - emptiness within her eyes, not too disimilar from his own at times. After all, how void of emotion had he become? Perhaps he should toy with her a little more - was it not better to feel pain than nothing at all?

Ah, information was what the wanderer sought. Information seemed to be what every traveller desired, every wolf upon the earth who wished to know things they had no true need to know. This wolfess with the foreign pelt of sunshine claimed to be searching for someone, and he almost laughed - they were all searching for something, someone, what made her so special? Why should he scour his memory and aid this stranger in locating whoever it was she wished for the presence of?

The young man stalked closer, movements elegant yet deadly with every step closer he took. Aries began to circle her, to dance around her pretty little body with a wicked grin upon his maw - "The girl wants information, information she says. Why should I help you? What do I gain from this?"
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free - by Aries - March 28, 2018, 10:22 AM