Phoenix Maplewood akele hum, akele tum
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

he was silent for a time, and Dawn knew that no matter how open she was, she'd fractured something that would take a while yet to heal. still, she would accept that, for it meant that they were not broken - merely bent. she moved to sit before him, fearful that her nervousness would have her pace as he spoke. she offered something almost resembling a smile at his comment, wind pushing through her pelt as for a moment, there came an odd silence after his laugh. 

she knew it would pain him to forgo children, and somehow it hurt her that he was not angry, for surely he ought to be. "I'm sorry, Adi - I've been childish, and stupid. I want our future - I want a family, with you." here she paused, before continuing carefully.  "I didn't just doubt myself, I was scared - the future seemed laid out so solidly, and even though it was what I wanted, you were what I wanted-"  she paused, biting her lip. she was not scared of uncertainty; rather, she thrived off it. it was the idea of being confined to structure and walking carefully along the path that was so clearly laid before her that had her so unsettled. with such clearly defined rules and expectations, it was so much easier to fail, and so much harder to find the thrill in the unknown that she so loved.  "I'm not making sense, I know."

he sought her gaze, then, and she met it evenly. she'd never been good at hiding her emotion, as was made evident at how easily Adi had latched onto something being wrong in the first place. uncertainty and sincerity moved in their golden depths, and to a desire for things to be as they had. "I speak true, Adi. don't doubt us - you asked me once, what I wanted from life. I was still figuring it out, then, and I still am - but I want us." 
Messages In This Thread
akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 01, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 01, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 01, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 01, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 01, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 04, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 05, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 15, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 15, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 15, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 18, 2018, 08:47 PM