Northstar Vale You’re no good to me as a rumour, blank & timeless.
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
Pack Activity 
moving thread 3/3, we made it kids! set roughly for march 8th. this thread is mandatory, please everyone reply once with your claiming howl so we can get this archived & tindome officially moved over! :^D @Queenie @Jomyo @Malice @Euron @Ramsay @Mona @Nathaniel @Gracious @Anatha i think thats everyone?? 

feeling a little tired, but not too worse for wear, delight stumbles through the entrance of the vale and catches a breath in his throat: oh, hell, it is beautiful. better than he'd pictured, though maybe that's the joy at being done with traveling too. he catches @Mato's eye and grins, feeling a rush of triumphant adrenaline at the conclusion of their journey. 

they'll have to settle in and explore (immediately  he feels at ease with how the vale is tucked in to the mountains, offering it's own form of seclusion, his biggest worry from leaving the forest), check out the neighbors, et cetera. but for now all delight wants to do is make sure everyone's accounted for, find a den, and go to sleep. lifting his head, he lets out a howl: tindómë is home.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
You’re no good to me as a rumour, blank & timeless. - by Ariel - March 03, 2018, 02:37 PM