Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
All Welcome 
on the edge of the fields, near the forest that Grimnismal claims, close enough to be seen by any border patrols but not cause alarm. tagging @Wylla and @Lycaon but any other Grim member can step in; it's AW. Morningside is just coming by to say "hi diddly-ho, (new) neighborinos"

grayday and easy went north, to visit the pack on the cliffs, while aditya, @Spiritwalker and @Sorrel Marie stayed on their course to undersea, stopping near another coastal pack on the way. the scent markings along the edge of the forest were strong and fierce, and so he chose to hang back on the fields; they could talk to their neighbors on their front lawn. he wouldn't risk bringing a pregnant woman and a sickly girl too close to a border, particularly if he had no idea how the other group would react.

he smiled over at cat as they stopped to rest, looking to see if she was still fine. catori was a strong wolf, and going to visit seelie had been her idea, anyway. still, it wasn't without a touch of concern that he asked, "all right, cat?" in casual tones. he gave sorrel a kind look as well; she had recovered, it appeared, from the illness, which was sublime news. perhaps she would start to come out of her shell.

tipping his muzzle back, aditya let out a soft, ululating howl for the pack in the sound, nodding at the others to join him. his call was an aural olive branch, full of peace and hope and trust. morningside were kind wolves, and, most importantly, they'd keep to themselves, just as they had on the plateau. he hoped there was no mass conflict brewing here.

he lowered his head and closed his eyes, the sea air cool and bracing against his face. he belonged by the ocean; he hoped grayday would send him on all the coastal expeditions needed. there was a swamp between the plains and the sea, but at least that was better than the bleeding forest and the formidable mass of silvertip, the former claimed by a new pack. he had worried about being too close to ravensblood; those worries were gone, now, as morningside began to stretch out on their new land.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM