Moonspear had they got you hypnotized?
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Lots. Lots? With possibilities way too endless within lots he just kind of gaped a bit until he nodded. He was sure to find his own adventures one day, but now was not the time for him. "Yeah.. I just did 'cause I used to not be able to leave without anyone when I was littler so I was used to it, but I don't know.." he rambled, thinking a little too into depth with this. "I like leaving with someone better anyway," he went on with as he sniffed extra thoroughly at a stick on his path. He just worried less alongside another, or his confidence still needed tending sometimes. "More fun, I guess."

He let the chat lapse in towards a thoughtful silence then and plodded on several steps more. "Anyway, I wanna go out more soon. Also further. My parents say patrol is important right now too though.. and I have to get good at that just in case," and he was eager to prove himself as a suitable guardian of the mountain, as he was trying to do his best at right now despite his thoughts wandering this way and that, as well as all over underfoot too. Perhaps not the best for actual focus but he was out here anyway--trying his best to gain some experience so he could be as mighty as some of the others one day.

For him, that was all the gist of it. He was happy with some company above all else, and good to jog along with him for a good while longer. He was in no rush and just had to be doing something--and this was plenty fine with him so long as Gannet could tolerate him around.

Messages In This Thread
had they got you hypnotized? - by Jarilo - March 09, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Gannet - March 09, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Jarilo - March 12, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Gannet - March 14, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Jarilo - March 22, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Gannet - March 23, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Gannet - March 30, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Jarilo - April 08, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Gannet - April 13, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: had they got you hypnotized? - by Jarilo - April 18, 2018, 09:58 PM