Dawnlark Plains This isn't the last chapter of our story
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday swallowed back on all his protests. He didn't want them to leave, and part of him was certainly hurt by their parting. He couldn't help but think of Sylvas, who was in worse and worse shape these days. He couldn't hep but think that their aunt had just found them, that Sorrel hadn't had a chance to fall for Sunny, that Cat was about to give birth... but in the end, he knew that holding them back now wasn't the way to go. Kids left - that was just the way these things went.

"You have my blessing," he said to them both, forcing a weak but genuine smile onto his face. "You don't need to worry about us. Just take care of each other," he said this mostly to Kieran, because as much as Sorrel's condition had improved, he still didn't think it was wise for her to leave the territory. "And come and visit if you're ever in town. Your dad will worry. I'll worry. So I better not hear of you being around and not coming to say hi."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: This isn't the last chapter of our story - by Grayday Sr. - April 08, 2018, 06:52 PM