The Sunspire everything from joy to pain (easter activity!)
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
hey all! to all you who celebrate, happy easter! regardless, i thought a fun little egg hunt would do our toons some good<3 just write your wolf finding an egg!! no rounds... no obligation to join... but try to limit it to one post a day just so everyone gets a chance to participate (: @Rannoch @Liffey @Wraen @Nara @Treason @Olive @Cassiopeia @Blondine @Ember @Goldy @Arrakis

the previous day terance and @Seabreeze had come across a ridiculous amount of bird eggs. neither of the two were knowledgable on bird specifics so... who knows what kind of birds they were, but there were four nests nestled into one of the cliffs and all four had four eggs in them. terance made some joke about how it was a sign that he and seabreeze would be having four pups-- seabreeze expressed an awkward but excited comment before playfully nudging him. terance awkwardly backtracked but also tried not to make it seem like he meant he didn't want four kids because what if she did want four? and terance didn't really care. and then he made a suggestion. 

an egg hunt! 

there were roughly 16 wolves in the pack, so maybe this could turn into some sort of game! the pair had a quick snack of one and a half egg each, leaving 13 eggs for the rest of the pack... since himself and seabreeze wouldn't be participating. and after that, they moved to eldershade grove and hid all 13 eggs-- strategically, but not impossible to find. 

the next morning, terance howled for the rest of the pack. seabreeze was down with some morning sickness-- so he didn't make her come, and promised to visit afterwards to tell her how it went. any left overs he could bring to her too...

when the wolves that gathered did gather, he announced their reason for gathering!

"i've hidden 13 eggs in the grove-- one for each member of the pack-- if you find an egg bring it back to me! and we can all gather and eat together..." he paused, looking and gauging their reactions for a brief moment before letting out a bright yip and exclaiming, "ready, BREAK!" 

Messages In This Thread
everything from joy to pain (easter activity!) - by Terance - April 02, 2018, 03:14 PM